Looking For Comp Orange

03cobra237423

Established Member
Hey all,

I know it’s a rare find, but if anyone is Interested in selling their comp orange cobra or know someone who is thinking about it, or even come across one please let me know. Much appreciated in advance. Hope everyone is having a good day. Thank you

twitchalot

Established Member
You need to be more specific. $ willing to pay. Mileage range, coupe or vert Mod or stock, condition. Happy hunting.

Last edited:

SBK-COBRA

Established Member
Price, willing to pay depends on mileage, Condition (cleanest possible), mods.. would like a coupe, would like something built and fast. Have one for sale or willing to sell? Thanks! If you have one for sale feel free to call or text anytime, 203-231-6749

Last edited:

03cobra237423

Established Member
You need to be more specific. $ willing to pay. Mileage range, coupe or vert Mod or stock, condition. Happy hunting.[/QU

I’m looking for Coupe and depending on the car will determine on the price I’m wiling to pay, I know I’ll pay more but mostly stock condition is preferred and I’m aware that means paying in the high 20’s into the 30 range. Thank you all again and have a great day.

03cobra237423

Established Member
I don’t have Facebook either, what is the link to it on Facebook I’ll have someone look it up, or if you find out what is the contact number. It is a comp Orange with high miles ?

03cobra237423

Established Member
There was a high mileage coupe with a rebuilt motor on facebook.. I want to say 141k miles was asking 17-18k
NewI don’t have Facebook either, what is the link to it on Facebook I’ll have someone look it up, or if you find out what is the contact number. It is a comp Orange with high miles ?

The comp orange cobra belongs to me.My number is 83269six923seven. Price is firm. I’m having some trouble uploading pictures. I will try thru my laptop later.

It’s a 2004 cobra with a 6r80 swap with us quick shift stand alone, Ford racing drive shaft, Ported Eaton , dragon throttle body, 2.8 pulley, 4#lower, lethal performance 1400 hp fuel system, 80# injectors, mmr equal head cooling mod, pnr ice rear trunk ice tank with rule 2000 pump, 52xxx mile long block, stage 3 blower cams, btr aftermarket springs, mmr oil cooler delete, aftermarket alternator, metco lower pulley kit, upr upper/lower rear control arms, sra swap with 4:10 gear, Steeda cold air kit, sct 2600 mass air, kook 1 7/8 headers with catless x pipe, custom tune by Lund with sct handheld, aftermarket boost gauge, and an aem wideband. The car has 145xxx miles, clean tittle, clean car fax. It was well taken care of since and older gentleman owned it for most of its miles. The paint has small rock chips in the front but other than that it’s in amazing condition. Some fading in rear bumper(clear coat is not pealing). Interior is pretty mint has a bit of wear on the drivers side. Only a little bit. My buddies car has 60k miles and honestly my interior is in far better shape. Bassani cat back. Will come with stock cobra wheels with no curb rashes and lightly used mickey Thompson drag radials, tokiko front adjustable shocks, caster camber plates, strange rear adjustable shocks, upr upper adjustable control arms, upr lower control arms, solid rear axle with 31 spline axels and 31 spline posi unit.

Users who are viewing this thread