Looking for color suggestions on my intercooler/overflow tanks...

Satin03

Established Member
Debating between maybe a True Forged intercooler reservioir in wrinkle black to match the blower case or a Lethal Performance silver powdercoat to match the COP covers. What do you guys think? I am also going to be purchasing the JLT carbon fiber RAI in the very near future if that in any way helps you decision.

True Forged:
Crinkleblackwithpolishedcap_Medium_.jpg

Lethal Performance:
LP-63492_MED.gif

Here's my current engine bay:
IMG_1934.jpg

IMG_1935.jpg

Satin03

Established Member
I would do the wrinkle black

That's what I was originally thinking but sometimes when I look at the motor from a side angle it seems as though maybe the silver powdercoat would really bring out the COP covers. Damn...I can't decide!:shrug:

GTIZZL

Established Member
I'd do silver.. You already have a ton of black going on.. But either way it will look good!

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
i hav the black powdercoated lethal ones (Made by Moroso) it would look really good IMO on your setup. Check out my post on this interior /exterior mod forum on the (pics of my Black cobra) u can see what it looks like.

Tractionless1

Established Member
Keep your stock plastic, the metal ones only help conduct heat from the engine bay. When I HAD to get rid of the stock plastic IC res. I did this, which also keeps my IC fluid Killer Chilled!

foamedcase.gif

Users who are viewing this thread