Looking for CAI

cobrapwr

Established Member
Hey New Edgers,
Just picked up a 99 Cobra and basically starting from the ground up for Mods. Done a few already but still working on some of the basics. Trying to find a reasonably price CAI if anyone has one laying around. Pics and Mods in the sig. Let me know what you think as far as bang for the buck Mods you recomend.

Ray

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
JLT is what most of the people are going to recomend. I recomend it as well. A good place to check for CAI is in the Market Section. Click on that and scroll down a little and click on the Part for Sale Cobra link. then choose the catagory that you want to look up and have a blast. I also recomend sum subframes and Control Arms. there will be a lot more opinons to come and many people will get on your case about the 3.73 gears but it happens all the time. If you can afford it I would sell the 3.73s and think about 4.10s or 4.30s depending on what you want the car to be a couple eyars down the road. A daily driver or a race car, or perhaps a DD that you race once in a while. That will have an affect on the answers you get. Welcome to the site.

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
JLT...and while your at it pick up an PCV Pre-Filter from Jay as well

RoyWoods

Established Member
I have a WMS Ceramic Coated Intake Setup if you're interested. It's got the "upper tube" and the "velocity tube" as WMS calls them. I can send you pictures if you want, or you're probably close enough we could meet up sometime. Send me a PM if you're interested.

cobrapwr

Established Member
Hey Roy,

Sorry for the late response. I am interested and would like to take a look. I tried to PM but somethings wrong with my account and wouldn't allow me to get to your email. I'll try and look you up in the phone book or you can PM to [email protected].

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread