Looking For: Built Cobra - Coupe - High HP - Will spend $30K+/-

Deric

Established Member
I've got a 2003 Dark shadow grey coupe with 25k miles on it. Fully built engine from Livernois with over $25k in receipts from the build. Makes over 730 whp on pump 91 octane. Also has a tune for MS109 that I've never used. Built suspension, IRS brace, transmission upgrades, KB 2.8, battery relocated to trunk with NHRA shutoff. It's all there.

I've toyed with selling in the past but never been very serious. Im considering building a new house so I may be talked into selling!

Attachments

• IMG_9153i.jpg
    IMG_9153i.jpg
    667.8 KB · Views: 293

Motor

Established Member
I have what I believe you are looking for. 2003 sonic blue twin turbo 14000 miles best of everything 900 to the tire and totally sorted. Looks stock and is a total beast if you put your foot in it. Needs nothing! You can call me if interested and I can send you pics, etc. David 614-783-8380

Loosescrews

Established Member
I've got a 2003 Dark shadow grey coupe with 25k miles on it. Fully built engine from Livernois with over $25k in receipts from the build. Makes over 730 whp on pump 91 octane. Also has a tune for MS109 that I've never used. Built suspension, IRS brace, transmission upgrades, KB 2.8, battery relocated to trunk with NHRA shutoff. It's all there.

I've toyed with selling in the past but never been very serious. Im considering building a new house so I may be talked into selling!

WOW! I would like to see more of this, please.

ConcreteJoe

Established Member
It's not letting me upload the couple photos that I have on my new phone. I'm not sure why. If you have Instagram, you can find more photos if you search mr.dericj
I don’t have Instagram, but a few more posts and I can message you

cobra08

Established Member
I'd like to see some of the badass cobras out there, let's see what's available.

Initially had a supercharged 98 cobra which I purchased from the forums, then changed things up and went with a new Lexus RC F, now I'm back to the cobra world lol.

This time I want to do it right, fully built 2003/2004 cobra.
Coupe ONLY, I will not be interested in any convertible.
Fully built, engine/trans/rear/etc
High horsepower - 700rwhp+ I don't want a car that is built on the edge, If it's making 800 I want it built to handle 1000, no big power budget builds where things are on the brink of exploding.
Colors - Very much like black/white/comp orange/. Not a fan of yellow, redfire, or silver

Will spend up to $30K maybe a bit more if it's a particularly special car.

Post what you have here or message me.

View attachment 1494164
View attachment 1494165

Users who are viewing this thread