looking for boss 302 manifold

raptorgabe

Established Member
anyone have a boss 302 manifold that will fir a 14 5.0 let me know please ! will need it shipped to 82301 rawlins wyoming

KAHBOOM

Steeda has them for 489 with free shipping also with mustang6g discount it's 10% off, so around 440 new. I'min the same boat looking too port one after to increase gains.

stang99x

Old Fox
Established Member
Go to American Muscle. Find something you are going to get anyway at some point that has no customer written install guide yet. Take pictures and write the install guide. Submit it to them and they will give you AM credit to make a purchase. I did a couple guides and got $150 in credit, then bought the intake (it used to be $499) using the credit and the discount code that SVT members get and paid like $325 for the intake. (some crafty bastard beat me to the guide on the intake!......no not really as the guide was over a year old when I bought mine) But seriously, half the stuff on the site has no install guide. You get a pretty stout credit for writing one and hey, it's like free parts bonanza if you do a few! Just an FYI!

Ryan Fonseca

Established Member
Go to American Muscle. Find something you are going to get anyway at some point that has no customer written install guide yet. Take pictures and write the install guide. Submit it to them and they will give you AM credit to make a purchase. I did a couple guides and got $150 in credit, then bought the intake (it used to be $499) using the credit and the discount code that SVT members get and paid like $325 for the intake. (some crafty bastard beat me to the guide on the intake!......no not really as the guide was over a year old when I bought mine) But seriously, half the stuff on the site has no install guide. You get a pretty stout credit for writing one and hey, it's like free parts bonanza if you do a few! Just an FYI!

Daaaamn thats some pro stuff lol

raptorgabe

Established Member
In still lookin a guy texted me with a ported manifold but now won't wrote back on it ! Let me know

Users who are viewing this thread