Looking for Blue w/white stripes gt500

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
I have a customer looking for a 07 ONLY GT500 and they want Vista Blue with White stripes..and heres the kicker...they wanna spend about 51k bucks. So just let me know guys if you or know anyone that has one for sale.

Thanks, Vince

Fastfords

Established Member
I can't help you find one but if you find another one in that color for a bit less, give me a call.

San Leandro Cal. dealer has one but they told me they have had two offers at 15k over. I think they may have been pulling my leg.

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Sorry gang...cant do it. Wife issues....life issues.....I am keeping my Shelby....Thanks and very sorry to change my mind. Once I got home from work and saw the Shelby in the garage..no way man. Sell the wife instead....

Main link to my Shelby is http://members.aol.com/hotrodharrys/index2007.html to get to see the car without going to my main site.

If I find a new one for a good price, I will let you know here.

Last edited:

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Sorry gang...cant do it. Wife issues....life issues.....I am keeping my Shelby....Thanks and very sorry to change my mind. Once I got home from work and saw the Shelby in the garage..no way man. Sell the wife instead....

Main link to my Shelby is http://members.aol.com/hotrodharrys/index2007.html to get to see the car without going to my main site.

If I find a new one for a good price I will let you know....

Last edited:

LT1KILLER

dirt man
Established Member
Soutar's in Barstow CA has that car right now, I was looking at it today but they want 56 and some change for it. Just lettin ya know

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

ssdanny69

I'm selling my '07 Vert with 1,100 miles. It's on Ebay and the auction ends tomorrow. Vista Blue and I had the white lemans stripes added at the Ford delaership. I'll let her go for $52,900.

Thanks,
Danny
972-768-7679

safado

bleed'n blue
Established Member
there is a blue and white car at Fairway ford in placentia ca.....dunno how much...but if you find out can you post here?? just curious...

Mikesan

First Mustang
Established Member
There's a Blue and White GT500 at Frontier Ford in Santa Clara, CA. They claim to have paid $17K over MSRP on it from another dealer. Good luck getting that one for $51K!!!

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Well my buyers found a few white on blue for around 55k. But they have changed thier minds and want to trade the Viper they have now in on a new 600hp model. And im sure it will just sit there and do nothing just like the one they have now.

Users who are viewing this thread