Looking for an Orange 04 vert!

SVTADVISOR

The Cobra Doctor
Established Member
Think thats the rarest Cobra of them all, good luck. If find one in your area snag it!

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
I saw one in Portland, OR. last month (can't remember if it's a vert) .... I can check if you're still looking.

xxxzach

Established Member
i'm getting an orange coupe, unless my parents help me then i'll prolly pick up an orange vert. believe it or not, my parents are encouraging me to pick up an 04 orange cobra cause its the rarest color and blah blah blah. I would think parents would stop a 20 year old from having a 390hp/390tq beast ;)

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
I just read in another thread that Ford only made 72 comp. orange 'verts. Good luck finding one.

cdn_99_cobra

Established Member
well if you want to come up a bit to vancouver canada.. richport ford in richmond has had the same orange vert for about 3 months.. sticker is 50K cdn..not sure how much with the exchange rate but I'm sure it's pretty cheap in US

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
Beau Townsend Ford (Vandalia, Ohio) has an orange coupe and convertible right now. Take your pick :-D

-Greg

orange2004cobra

Established Member
Being a rarity has nothing to due with personal preferance, its all about build numbers, and the orange 2004 cobra has the most limited production number of them all...
Oh, and I have one buy the way...
L.

Users who are viewing this thread