Looking for an Kenne Bell or an Whipple Supercharger

slvercobra04

Established Member
Im looking for an Kenne Bell Supercharger or an Whipple Supercharger used or new for an 03-04 Cobra

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
I have one, it is a 2.3 Whipple W140AX. I am considering taking it off and selling it because I want to try something else. I will be going on my 4th supercharger. The blower has about 500miles on it and has been on my car for about 2 months now. Also, there is NOTHING wrong with the blower...like I said, just wanna try something else. You wont know what other things are like unless you try 'em, right?

- Aj -

Established Member
Screamin Cobra said:
I have one, it is a 2.3 Whipple W140AX. I am considering taking it off and selling it because I want to try something else. I will be going on my 4th supercharger. The blower has about 500miles on it and has been on my car for about 2 months now. Also, there is NOTHING wrong with the blower...like I said, just wanna try something else. You wont know what other things are like unless you try 'em, right?

Sorry for the hijack, but what could you possibly be changing to?!?! :dw:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Might go KB, not sure if I would want to keep them both and keep which one I liked better. Just a thought but the blower isn't for sale just yet. I would have possession of both blowers before I posted one for sale. The reason why I said that I might consider selling the whipple is because if I were more satisfied with the KB then I would sell the new whipple that I have right now. Dont get me wrong, I love the whipple though, so nobody get there hopes up on me posting this baby for sale.

- Aj -

Established Member
I'm just curious, what really draws you to the KB at this point? Are you looking for the 2.2 or would you prefer the 2.4? What about turbo? Have you tried a centrifugal too? (I would assume so)

Big Top GT

Jackstand Racer
Established Member
I've got a 2003/2004 Whipplecharger Supercharger. 3800 Miles. Includes Stock S/C Pulley and Whipple Idler Pulley, 50 Pound Injectors, Clips, Belt, Excalibrator2.

I'm looking to get 3750 for the whole setup. :)

Alan

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Big Top GT said:
I've got a 2003/2004 Whipplecharger Supercharger. 3800 Miles. Includes Stock S/C Pulley and Whipple Idler Pulley, 50 Pound Injectors, Clips, Belt, Excalibrator2.

I'm looking to get 3750 for the whole setup. :)

Alan

What would you take just for the supercharger

Users who are viewing this thread