Looking for an American Muscle Discount Code - Please!

15PSI

Established Member
I am about to purchase some expensive stuff on AM's website. How can I get an AM discount code? Can someone please assist?

Thanks!!!

15PSI

Established Member
Thanks for pointing that out. I have over 50 posts on another forum, so will try there. Thanks again.

el jefe 302

Making all kinds of gainz
Established Member
"If you would like the code, please PM (AMAlexLazarus), and he will provide it for any active member with over 50 post count whose user account is in good standing." - per AM rules.

Perhaps this is out of date?

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
I wont split hairs fellas - Either way I can have the op set up with a one time use code to get their feet wet.

Shoot me a PM and we'll go from there.

Alex

canadianmach1

Established Member
Why did admin remove my post?is it not true you are suppose to have 50 posts to get the American muscle disccount code ?

SR56

Established Member
I'm new to the site and getting back into the Mustang for the first time since 1996. I pick up my 2016 Magnetic GT w/Performance Pack on Friday. I've got a Corsa catback and MMD rear window louver in my cart right now... Would it be possible to get a code sent to me? I don't think I can PM just yet, but I don't have enough knowledge on the new car to post 50 times either....

AM is a pretty awesome site, though. Probably the most well-rounded and easily navigated of the ones I've visited. I really like the build list capability, too.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread