Looking for an 04 Dark Shadow Gray

MrClean

ADDICTED
Established Member
Just putting a feeler out for a buddy of mine. He's looking for an 04 DSG with low mileage. Send pics and info to [email protected]

He has cash in hand btw

Thanks
Vince

Last edited:

MrClean

ADDICTED
Established Member
Thanks Lino, how have you been man? Its been awhile since i've been on here.:beer:
Are you still selling the truck? :shrug:

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
What mods are done to it? :beer:

Metco 6lb lower, 100mm double bearing idlers with aux idler bracket, air box
Lfp single blade throttle body
Dmr oil separator
Afco dual pass heat exchanger
Ngk Tr7ix plugs
Mafia, Sct xcal 3. Truck made 403/510
Dmp Valve body with Moroso trans pan
Magnaflow catted mid pipes
Bassani Bx cat-back
Belltech 2 inch drop shackles

I also have every stock part except for the valve body as well as a few extras that I could throw in. Metco 2.7, new in box Hawk pads, new in box ic pump. Let me know!

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
Yeah got the new motor in. Leanred the trans was in need of a rebuild. From what I gather, I got it that way. But no way to tell.

Besides, I'm putting a 6 speed in her now. I can't wait till it's done !!!

So I see you are TTing that mustang huh!

MrClean

ADDICTED
Established Member
Glad you got the motor back together. Don't really know that was anything wrong with the trans. The original trans in that truck went bad and I had BTS rebuild it. When I bought my DSG from Chris, it only had 10,000 miles on it. I had the stock trans with 10,000 on it, put in your truck and the BTS put in the DSG. I can tell you the trans from the DSG had no problems at all. I don't like selling anything if it isn't in the best condition it could be in. I hate you had a problem with it.
I've had the TT setup for the 500 for awhile now and still haven't done anything with it. I've had somethings going on that made me put all the goodies on hold for awhile, but hopefully soon i'll be back in the groove :rockon:

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
Well I abused it a lot. I put a valve body in it about a year after i got 1. Then the problem was noticeable. Then after i went fully built, it really had issues. However, from day one i abuse the truck mostly every time i drove it. I really cant blame anyone but myself. Overall, i am happy with her and still am.:rockon:

I hope to turbo mine one day haha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread