Looking for an 03/04 Terminator

ben_gone

Jigsaw
Established Member
Alright ladies and gents, the name is Greg. I'm new here and this is my first post. My Mach 1 got rear-ended last weekend and totaled. Still pissed about it. Anyway, I have decided to get a nice low to mid millage terminator. I live in the DMV(DC/MD/VA) area but am willing to travel to check out a car up to about 200 miles any direction of DC. I am a serious buyer and want the car to get about 600 to the tires and take out on sunny spring and summer days. This will be a garage kept vehicle. It already has a nice space picked out right next to my GSXR. If there is a wicked good deal on the west coast for example, shipping can definitely be worked out.

I have cash but would probably go back to the credit union to get like 10k worth as a loan. I'd like the credit for it plus 2.49% aint to shabby. I can pay cash if need be. It doesn't matter. I'd prefer a stock or near stock car but it depends on the particular car. I want a coupe but will settle for a vert. if its the right deal. I'm looking at a few cars at dealerships in NC, VA, and PA. Also 2 private party sales local. I just figured this would be a great place to see what's out there.

I get all my stuff done at excessive motorsport in Manassas, Va. What ever car I got, Chris @ excessive would be doing the big work and dyno tuning. Thanks dudes and dudettes, I look forward to seeing what turns up. Inbox me for my cell to text pics and what not.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread