Looking for an 03-04 Lighting..

Ciscoios

Hi,

Moving from a GCSRT8 back to a Ford..

I am in the market for an '03-'04 Black or Silver Lighting or '02-'03 Black or Black/Silver Harley Edition. I have the funds ready to go, just need to find the right one.

Looking for low mileage Trucks with little to no mods. One or two owner would be nice. Needs to be in great condition, please..

Thanks..

Ciscoios

Thanks Bro.. I knew you guys would have something for me. I am loving the black one on NLOC, that's exactly what i want. I just passed up a low mielage one on ebay, and i am kicking myself now for being cheap.

The guy with the Black one for sale on NLOC is asking $22.5. What do you think is a fair price? It's hard to put a number on these L's, the prices are all over the place.

Thanks...

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Thanks Bro.. I knew you guys would have something for me. I am loving the black one on NLOC, that's exactly what i want. I just passed up a low mielage one on ebay, and i am kicking myself now for being cheap.

The guy with the Black one for sale on NLOC is asking $22.5. What do you think is a fair price? It's hard to put a number on these L's, the prices are all over the place.

Thanks...

Tried to PM you but its not set up. I am the owner of the Black Lightning on NLOC. Send me an email if you would like to talk. [email protected]
I still need to get more pics to show engine compartment and interior. Thanks for the comps though.

Ciscoios

Thanks for posting guys, but i bought Steve's '04 Lightning (04MYSTICCOBRA). Picking her up next Saturday, can't wait!!

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Thanks for posting guys, but i bought Steve's '04 Lightning (04MYSTICCOBRA). Picking her up next Saturday, can't wait!!

Hey Dan,

Thanks again. Its been a pleasure doing business with you. I am looking forward to meeting up with you next Saturday and handing over the keys to the Lightning.

Steve C.

Users who are viewing this thread