**LOOKING for an 01-03 Lightning [NY]**

dtx01

yea sorry. so busy i don't really have time to take off of work to take a look at it. i think i'm gonig to go with silver plus it's easier to keep clean. thanks tho.

dtx01

damn. i'm really looking for local but i've become dead set on silver. i saw this one on ebay sold for 16,900 but i wasn't ready to buy yet.
linK

i'm from suffolk. i live in patchogue. i def. want it before summer. if he wants to give it a silver paint job i'm in :)

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I have an 02 with 5600 miles on it. I'm asking more than your $20k limit, but I figured I'd throw it out there and let you decide. I'm in South Jersey (about an hour from NYC). The only mods are an FTVB, JLP Intake, Oil Separator and some stereo equipment. It has a Factory Ford bed liner and soft cover also. This is the cleanest Lightning I have ever scene, bar none. It's never been raced and it's been garaged since new.
I need $23k for it, like I said, a little out of your listed specs, but if your interested shoot me an E-mail and I'll send you some pics. [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread