Looking For A Video??

04spinbra

Established Member
Im looking for a the video where they roll race at the track!! Can someone help? Ive done a search here, youtube, and streetfire, no luck!! I know I seen it here!!
thanks mike

jimmygti

Established Member
that's from one of the supra meets, someone posted it on here might wanna check youtube, ok just tried looking on youtube and streetfire with no results sorry man

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
Im looking for a the video where they roll race at the track!! Can someone help? Ive done a search here, youtube, and streetfire, no luck!! I know I seen it here!!
thanks mike
a the video?

SupraBL71GTS

200mph
Established Member
are you talking about this video ? they are doing 60-130mph pulls at the 1/4 mile track

[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Incar-1375rwhp-Supra_175290.htm]In-car 1375rwhp Supra & 1150rwhp Supra + Streets - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

04spinbra

Established Member

Jefe

Established Member
thanks mike
grammar police!!!:rolleyes:
No that ain't the one.. The one I'm talking about is daylight video at the track with two cars roll racing each other.. The one you posted is good too.. thanks

Where who or what roll races? I can probably find it if you give an ounce of information. Not grammar, basic sentence structure

04spinbra

Established Member
Where who or what roll races? I can probably find it if you give an ounce of information. Not grammar, basic sentence structure

It was a daylight video of 2 cars roll racing. I don't remember what the cars were?!?! It was on here probably 6 months ago maybe longer.

04spinbra

Established Member

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Im sorry im just not seeing the point of roll racing at the track.........

Users who are viewing this thread