Looking for a tuner near southwest WI

mdrc347

Established Member
I'm looking for a tuner near southwest WI. I'm working on modifications now. Car will be ready to tune in about 2 weeks. I need the car tuned soon after mods are complete because it probably will barely run. Any info on tuners in this area would be appreciated, prices, phone numbers, etc. Willing to drive a few hours for the right tuner. I'm thinking this should be a fairly simple tune because I haven't changed any internals. I need the car tuned well because I am extremely picky and my wife intends on driving the car. I would like a dyno tune over a mail order, so I know what kind of numbers the car is making. Prefer for it to have stock type driveability, but I also want an aggressive tune that allows the car to make numbers. This will be a street/strip car, but mostly street. Mods are: ported eaton, 6lb. lower with interchangeable uppers, BBK headers and off road x-pipe, bassani cat-back, dragon tb and plenum, SCT Mass air, 60 lb injectors, twin gt pumps with fore fuel hat, and JLT Ram air intake. So far, I am thinking Anderson Ford. Anyone have any experience with them?

Users who are viewing this thread