Looking for a tuner for a startup tune asap. 1000hp cobra

svo/svt

Established Member
Going to get right to the point. We have had 6 different tunners who can't handle this task but we're looking for a so one willing to build a start up tune for a cobra mustang. Here's the challenging part. We have spent weeks busting our knuckles trying to get the car done and spent weeks trying to get a tune.
We're in need of it by tonight. Money is is involved. If anyone's up to the task call me at 7076011132 and we can send specs and details.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I'm going to guess it's a pretty crazy combo to have that many tuners turn you down.

svo/svt

Established Member
image_5.jpg

04cobra88

Established Member
Give Kevin a pm on here 04sleeper is his name on here he tuned my car and alot of others he knows his stuff owns a turbo 5.0 he tuned himself as well good prices and very fast to reply when I delt with him!

65fastback289

Established Member
your in Humboldt County which isnt too far from Sac. have you tried contacting Shaun @ AED ? hes in shingle springs and might be able to help.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Unless it has a stand alone ECU I highly HIGHLY doubt Shaun will tune that car. Even then He's not going to do mail order tunes for it. I'd try Lund, or Kurgan for a mail order tune. Make sure you have a wideband so you can datalog

Users who are viewing this thread