Looking for a supercharger for 97 cobra

thegreenmachine

Hello,
I am new to this website and im looking for a supercharger for my 97 cobra that im in the process of building right now. Any help will be appreciated. I am leaning toward the Vortech supercharger. (my mechanic suggestion)

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Welcome aboard! Theres a sn-95 cobra section on here and those guys may be of a little more assitance than us here that frequent the 2v section.

Anyways, have you looked into an Eaton swap by any chance? Or even another form of a positive displacement blower like the Kenne Bell? The roots/twin screw blowers have such a better torque curve than the centrifiguals. They really blow centri's away on the "fun to drive" factor because all there torque is available down around 2k rpms unlike the centri's that have to build boost. I'm a bit partial to the roots style since it's what I have but I prefer the way they drive and feel over the centri.

What are your ultimate goals with your car? If we know that we can definitely be of more help. Anyways good luck with your choice and enjoy your stay here! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread