Looking for a shop in the IN, OH, MI or IL area to install an On3 Turbo kit & tune it

03Cobra1979

Established Member
I recently bought the On3 kit off my buddy who never put it on his car for about 1/2 the price of new, so I couldn't pass it up. I am traveling for work the next several weeks and would like it installed and tuned while I am gone. Can anyone recommend a shop that could do this for me? I'm out of north central Indiana.

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
I recently bought the On3 kit off my buddy who never put it on his car for about 1/2 the price of new, so I couldn't pass it up. I am traveling for work the next several weeks and would like it installed and tuned while I am gone. Can anyone recommend a shop that could do this for me? I'm out of north central Indiana.
speed inc - schaumburg il.

mystickb1996

Established Member
Call dyno mp and ask for mike post.. Top notch look him up and google him.. He tuned my car and he mainly works on turbo stuff

04YellowGT

Established Member
Stay away from Paul's High Performance. I think he was good at one point but his quality has went to sh**. He screwed my old 2004 GT up big time and raped me in costs for a fuel system, built transmission, and tune. In less than two months I drove my car to PHP, which is about a 1.5hr drive one way, like 5 times for him to fix the issues and he NEVER fixed them. I eventually told him to give me some of my money back or I would be getting my lawyer involved. If anyone is interested in the whole story PM me.

I also had issues with Brenspeed. They had some kid install a larger MAF on my car because I maxed my old one out on the dyno. I never really figured out why or what they really did but I know they yanked on the MAF and cut the wires on the opening of the fender and shorted them out. The car wouldn't start. Brent, his lead tech, and the kid that did the install spent an hour trying to trouble shoot the problem, so of course they then tried blaming me even through I drove it there and he had been tuning it with no issues up until they installed the MAF. They said they fixed it and put my old MAF back on and told me the new MAF was bad. I didn't figure out what they really did until my car kept dying and blowing a fuse every time I hit a bump. I took it to another shop who tracked down what they did and had to replace the wiring because it had corroded a large section of the wiring.

With all that said the best quality and results I've ever had and the only shop that will ever touch any of my cars again is Alternative Auto in Chesterfield Michigan. Lidio is the man and his shop does quality work. My car made insane power and he fixed the issues and hack jobs the above mentioned shops made on my car. I'm plan on putting a blower on my 2011 in a year or two and with out a doubt Lidio will be tuning it.

wickedsvt2002

Established Member
There's Tim Barth at Modular Power House in Rockford, Il.

Don't have personal experience with him but have heard good.

Users who are viewing this thread