Looking for a pik of Black terminator vert

VtekII

Established Member
hey guys, i know its been posted here quite a bit, but i cant find it anywhere. im looking for a certain black convertible with black 03 reps that have a red pinstripe... ive seen a pik of it from the front side and back right 1/4. if anyone has these piks saved id appreciate posting them!

thanks alot fellas.

Ranman23Player

Established Member
blk1.jpg

Your welcome, Lol.

VtekII

Established Member
dam it, that car is so awesome. thats def going to be my next choice. i know theres 1 or 2 more piks of it out there.

VtekII

Established Member
boom shakalaka... dam it i love it. im savin these piks now hopefully ill have one of my own like it in another year once i pay off all my other stuff.

cobraman302

Established Member
Nice setup! I really struggle trying to figure out why so many people don't like verts.... I Finally found the right one after 3 years of searching around and I wouldn't have gotten anything other than a vert. Now if you are driving it around as a "race car" yeah a coupe is the only way to go I guess. But so much fun bustin off an mid 11 run down the strip and dropping the top on the nice days and at the cruise ins. Stiff springs, subframe connectors and it's good to go. And if you really want her stiff throw a cage in it, plus it looks sweet with the top down.

Any feedback why people hate verts in general?

gksingh

Established Member
Wow sweet car,a Black Termi Vert is my ultimate goal for this summer.

That exhaust looks awesome, what is it?

Users who are viewing this thread