Looking for a particular Lightning...

MarlboroMan

Established Member
I was browsin on here several months ago, maybe a year and there was a thread on Lightnings. I saw this one Lightning that caught my eye. Now Im trying to find that pic. I searched but couldnt find it.

As much as I can remember about this Lightning was it looked like it was taken on a dark street under a street light. It seemed to have all the goodies. Lowered with black rims. Picture was taken low to the ground and at the front to the drivers side of the vehicle. Truck would have been parked at like an angle to the right with the wheels slighlty turned to the right. Now I want to say the truck was like a Pewter. Might have been the light, making it look that color or it was repainted but I know they didnt make a tan/pewter lookin color. Possibly some photoshop was done to this pic. Picture looked real professional.

This is as much as I can remember. And I may be off on a few things. Does anybody have this pic? I want to say it was in like a Lightning thread about showing off your black rims or lowered Lightinings.

bmfgsxr

Established Member
almost sounds like 203cree's truck minus before he painted the wheels.

Dusten

Established Member
this is the one i was thinking of...
bridgebackground.jpg

Dusten

Established Member
no clue then bud. Tallokie is about the only other lowered silver truck with black rims that i know of.

Users who are viewing this thread