Looking for a part, need help finding it!

Andrew1021

Established Member
Looking for this piece and the plastic piece inside of it so i can connect my vacuum lines back up. I went to ford and i have to buy a whole new intake cone just to get the one piece, which is $150 for a piece thats prob $10... anyone know where i can find this?

vacuumdiagram2_zps477054dd.jpg

Cobra03SC

Established Member
I have one laying around somewhere... if i can find it you can have it. Ill look while im cleaning my garage today or tomorrow. I know i have it.. but who knows if i can find it lol. You can probably make it out of some store bough pieces of vac tubing.

Last edited:

Andrew1021

Established Member
Oh sweet. I'll give u some money for it! My car has been sitting in my driveway for 2 weeks because I don't want to pay 150 for a whole new intake and don't wanna tap right intake

BLU3VN0M

SVT Addict
Established Member
I went and looked at my old stock intake and the plastic piece is affixed to the intake. I'll keep looking around and see if I can't find that boot and send it to you.

mi03cobra

Established Member
Look on ebay if all else fails. I pretty sure I have seen those things for next to nothing on there before. Possibly rig something up, Its just a vacuum line.

Andrew1021

Established Member
I was thinking about drilling into stock intake and putting two nipples onto it and just running the black vacuum line and red one straight into intake and put cap on current spot

Zemedici

Established Member
I was thinking about drilling into stock intake and putting two nipples onto it and just running the black vacuum line and red one straight into intake and put cap on current spot

That's what my shops have done before when they didnt wanna get the whole intake. I would suggest that. Worst comes to worst, you have to get a new intake, which is the same predicament you're currently in.

Users who are viewing this thread