looking for a mustang performance shop in las vegas nv

2001cobra2001

01 COBRA
Established Member
im looking for a performance shop in las vegas having some trouble with my 01 cobra engine if anyone knows of any please let me know thanks..

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
im looking for a performance shop in las vegas having some trouble with my 01 cobra engine if anyone knows of any please let me know thanks..

Hit up Total Performance. They're out at the speedway. They're a smaller shop but they do some good work.

Or hit up Cody over at WickedHP...

Last edited:

04RiceEater

Established Member
Voodoo Racing. Havent been myself as I just moved here and am cobraless right now but heard everything they touch runs like crazy. The owner has a Badass Cobra also.

Where u live in Vegas?

2001cobra2001

01 COBRA
Established Member
do u know if any of these places are expensive ive already spent a fare amount of money in my 03 head swap that went wrong my second timing chaing in passenger head broke off and know i have a knocking sound coming from both heads, does anyone know how much im looking at? people told me valves are bent but it sound more like lifter noise to me..

whitemachine

Established Member
go see frank at voodoo racing innovations hes one of the best in town good friend of mine really knows his shit and he wont bullshit you around.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Voodoo Racing. Havent been myself as I just moved here and am cobraless right now but heard everything they touch runs like crazy. The owner has a Badass Cobra also.

The Voodoo Racing Cobra moves out!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Shhhhh.... don't tell anyone it's a LS motor. :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread