Looking for a members SN-95 Project

88_Stanga

Established Member
I remember a few years ago when I first signed up for SVT. A guy had an SN-95 that he did over from top to bottom. It was the sickest color orange Ive ever seen. Anyways time had passed and I had forgotten about the thread. What happened with the car? Where is it now?

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
Hell yeah I have been awaiting updates for fu<ken ever............

I hate to bring it up, but didn't something happen to your brother. And that's the reason why you're doing the "project"?

HouseOfPower

honestly you guys won't be happy with me. The car is put together for the most part but I've really shut the project down to to building my dream house in charlotte. I have over 60k in the car now and it looks possible that when it's tuned and detailed i MIGHT put it on the market. I would ONLY sell it for the right price though and more than likely only to a member of the forums. sorry

HouseOfPower

Hell yeah I have been awaiting updates for fu<ken ever............

I hate to bring it up, but didn't something happen to your brother. And that's the reason why you're doing the "project"?

I don;t mind you bringing it up. The car is a dedication project to my twin brother who was murdered (shot 4 times from close range in 03). that's another thing that's slowing the build up. The guy that shot him was released from prison and given another trial. my family and I are struggling heavily with it and it has affected every aspect of my life including this car. one thing is for sure I can confidently say when it rolls out it will be the FINEST example of an SN95 you will ever see. That's why if and when I do sell it only the "right" buyer would qualify. No kids and nobody that would disrespect it in any way

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
Well I'm glad to hear that your still keeping your chin up. I know it can be difficult at times but props for sticking with it. I'll be looking forward to the pics. So hurry the fu<k up already :)

03whipedsnake

Established Member
I don;t mind you bringing it up. The car is a dedication project to my twin brother who was murdered (shot 4 times from close range in 03). that's another thing that's slowing the build up. The guy that shot him was released from prison and given another trial. my family and I are struggling heavily with it and it has affected every aspect of my life including this car. one thing is for sure I can confidently say when it rolls out it will be the FINEST example of an SN95 you will ever see. That's why if and when I do sell it only the "right" buyer would qualify. No kids and nobody that would disrespect it in any way
I feel for yah man. me and my twin bro are like best friends I would hate to loose him. good luck with the trial and the car!:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread