Looking for a job in southern cali

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
WEll has the heading says looking for an advisor job around north orange county or los angeles. If there any dealer ships that needs an advisor hit me up. need to get out:nonono:

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
Well first of all i am still working at rancho santa margarita toyota for 3 years now and new director came in and screwed our pay,and is very unorginized. whoever kisses his ass get well taken care of. 2 other guys are leaving too. I live in Buena Park so anything around 30 mile radius I will work at.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Try this site, its all auto related
http://www.autojobs.com/allhelp.htm?employers
SAMPLE:

111396543/2/08 Service Advisor
Simi Valley, CA Email
Simi Valley Chrysler Jeep Dodge Franchise Dealer
Simi Valley Chrysler Jeep Dodge is seeking an experienced Service Advisor. If you are hard working, self motivated, and value your customers we want to hear from you. Chrysler experience preferred but not mandatory. We offer top pay, health insurance package...[more]

• 111396012/24/08 Assistant Service Manager
Mission Viejo, CA Email
Park Place Lexus Mission Viejo Franchise Dealer
The purpose of the Assistant Service Manager is to ensure an extraordinary client experience while creating client advocates. The ASM acts as liaison between the client and the service technician, and works with the call center in scheduling service for clients...[more]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

McPeek’s Dodge of Anaheim has some openings, don’t know the positions. Give them a call- Anaheim Auto Center 57 & Ball

------------------------------------------------------------------------

DESCRIPTION: AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISOR .
Type: Full time
Number of positions:
Monetary compensation: .

Auto
SERVICE ADVISOR
$5K SIGNING BONUS!
Rare opportunity exists for Superstar Self-Starters at the Fastest Growing MBZ Dealer in LA! Excellent compensation plan, work environment, benefits, and management team. Must be aggressive. Qualified candidates should contact:
Mike Montague
818-461-3926
KEYES EUROPEAN Los Angeles Times 2008-01-10

-----------------------------------------------------------

Around the 12th of this month Tustin Mazda was looking for a service advisor 50K-70K range

Last edited:

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
Oh sweeeettt. didnt know of that site. Thanks alot it really helped me out. I just got a bite from fullerton dodge so that is awesome.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Oh sweeeettt. didnt know of that site. Thanks alot it really helped me out. I just got a bite from fullerton dodge so that is awesome.

Good luck, remember at your interviews do not bring up negativity’s about your previous employers as you stated above:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread