Looking for a heavily modded Z06 (2001-2005)

04cobracop

Established Member
Hey everyone,

It has been a long time, since I have posted on this forum. I have checked back every now and then to just keep up with the racing scene. I'm in the hunt for a nice heavily modded Z06. Any info would be great. Thanks, Jason.

KazooGS-T

Established Member
How heavily modified? One sold here for relatively cheap and had some decent mods. I'll keep my eyes open for ya man.

getusum

idiot inside
Established Member
Hey everyone,

It has been a long time, since I have posted on this forum. I have checked back every now and then to just keep up with the racing scene. I'm in the hunt for a nice heavily modded Z06. Any info would be great. Thanks, Jason.

I have a heavily modded 2006 C6. I just put a blower on it 300 miles ago. It ran 11.27@124 on the motor. I have not ran it with the blower yet. I will take $38k for it. It has 34k miles on it. It will be in World of Wheels next weekend. Its not listed for sale anywhere. Title is free and clear an in my hand

th_Vetteidle.jpg

vettelaunchfcd2008.jpg

th_Vetteidle.jpg

04cobracop

Established Member
I have a heavily modded 2006 C6. I just put a blower on it 300 miles ago. It ran 11.27@124 on the motor. I have not ran it with the blower yet. I will take $38k for it. It has 34k miles on it. It will be in World of Wheels next weekend. Its not listed for sale anywhere. Title is free and clear an in my hand

th_Vetteidle.jpg

vettelaunchfcd2008.jpg

th_Vetteidle.jpg

PM sent!!!

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member

th_Vetteidle.jpg

vettelaunchfcd2008.jpg

th_Vetteidle.jpg

Aww shiat!

getusum

idiot inside
Established Member
That Vette is clean! Have seen and drove it lol!

Thanks man.

cobra cop, I left you a message on your cell. Alot of guys that hang out on here know the car. A few 600rwhp ones would not race me when it was all motor. Most did not know know about the blower until my last post. lol:rockon:

04cobracop

Established Member
Thanks for the post and what a beautiful car. I have been really busy with work and have not checked the site in a couple of days. I was actually looking for a modded "Z06". Thanks again, Jason.

BoostedZ06

Established Member
Thanks for the post and what a beautiful car. I have been really busy with work and have not checked the site in a couple of days. I was actually looking for a modded "Z06". Thanks again, Jason.

never got a response about mine

Users who are viewing this thread