Looking for a GT350 for close to MSRP in the Northeast area

T3RMIN8TOR

Established Member
Looking to buy a 2016 GT350 or GT350R or possibly order a 2017.
If anybody knows any dealers in the Northeast area that they could recommend who either has one in stock or would allow me to order one for close to MSRP. I would appreciate it. I would also consider traveling 300 or so miles from Long Island NY.

Thanks,
Rob

95RCode

Established Member
Rob- regarding the R at or near MSRP, the few that have ever been advertised were going for about $40K-$50K over. Onthe non R's, I keep hearing everyone say to shop around and you can get one but I'm seeing $5K over rarely and most at $10K over or more. Best of luck on your search. The market is still tight with no end in sight yet.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Good luck, got this e-mail on 03/05/2016.......& expect the price of the 17's to go up 6K..
Sorry, we are firm at MSRP plus $20,000 on the GT350 & MSRP plus $40,000 on the GT350R

Vivian Zarate
Internet Manager
201-380-1620
All American Ford of Hackensack
520 River Street
Hackensack, NJ 07601

johnny-longtors

Haikeeba!
Established Member
Got a call for an available "R" allocation from one of the 1,483 dealers that I called (who agreed to waitlist me) - $30,000.00 ADM. (told him to call me when it got down to $2k)

But I bet you'll find a GT350 with a little canvasing now that "tiny penis factor" is getting satisfied. If you decide to broaden your search to reach Ohio I had one dealer offer me MSRP on a GT350 (of course - no idea if it's still available). Your locale and radius leave some doubt on your chances of success - but who knows.

Good luck - I've given up on getting this car (in general at MSRP and in "R" trim at $2k ADM). In reading some of the reviews it doesn't offer me / my driving "lifestyle" anything over a well-built-up GT.

Crashspeeder

Established Member
Good luck, got this e-mail on 03/05/2016.......& expect the price of the 17's to go up 6K..
Sorry, we are firm at MSRP plus $20,000 on the GT350 & MSRP plus $40,000 on the GT350R

Vivian Zarate
Internet Manager
201-380-1620
520 River Street
Hackensack, NJ 07601

That sounds about right. When I approached them around November or so they told me it would be $15k over. I'm surprised that's gone up considering that 2016s aren't as rare as the 2015s were. They had excellent sales guys. I was treated better at that dealership than any other dealership, with the exception of Jack Daniels Audi who has also treated me very well. Sadly, because they were asking so much over MSRP I didn't buy from them. I got mine for $5k over elsewhere.

Last edited:

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
I am just shocked the amount of demand and money this car is bringing! Like anything new these will drop and all these ppl paying way over sticker will be crying

krt22

Established Member
Yeah and people have been saying that since June. Here we are 9 months later, not much has changed and if anything the ADMs on the Rs has increased

T3RMIN8TOR

Established Member

Vivian Zarate
Internet Manager
201-380-1620
520 River Street
Hackensack, NJ 07601
I spoke with that dealership because they had a few in stock. I gave them my info on my trade in and told them where I'd like to be with the GT350 price. Who knows what will happen, I'm guessing they will come back with some BS trade in price and offer to sell the GT350 at $5k over MSRP
Got a call for an available "R" allocation from one of the 1,483 dealers that I called (who agreed to waitlist me) - $30,000.00 ADM. (told him to call me when it got down to $2k)

But I bet you'll find a GT350 with a little canvasing now that "tiny penis factor" is getting satisfied. If you decide to broaden your search to reach Ohio I had one dealer offer me MSRP on a GT350 (of course - no idea if it's still available). Your locale and radius leave some doubt on your chances of success - but who knows.
I'd be willing to expand my search area, but I have a trade in to consider. If I get get a solid number for my trade, then I'd entertain the trip.
Good luck - I've given up on getting this car (in general at MSRP and in "R" trim at $2k ADM). In reading some of the reviews it doesn't offer me / my driving "lifestyle" anything over a well-built-up GT.
I hear that. It's crazy how much they're asking and some people are paying.
That sounds about right. When I approached them around November or so they told me it would be $15k over. I'm surprised that's gone up considering that 2016s aren't as rare as the 2015s were. They had excellent sales guys. I was treated better at that dealership than any other dealership, with the exception of Jack Daniels Audi who has also treated me very well. Sadly, because they were asking so much over MSRP I didn't buy from them. I got mine for $5k over elsewhere.
$5k over isn't bad. But some places I spoke to are demanding no less than $20k over MSRP
The base price will go up. You'll still be able to get a 2017 base GT350 for around the same price as a 2016 with a track pack.
I may just go for a 2017. The base will have the track pack and then I'd add nav
Rob- regarding the R at or near MSRP, the few that have ever been advertised were going for about $40K-$50K over. Onthe non R's, I keep hearing everyone say to shop around and you can get one but I'm seeing $5K over rarely and most at $10K over or more. Best of luck on your search. The market is still tight with no end in sight yet.
Yeah, that's just crazy. People that pay that much money over MSRP only to drive it out and depreciate immediately.

conceptmachine

Established Member
That 2017 Lightning blue color looks fantastic, in a way, I would like to hold off for that color alone!
I got one in the system at MSRP. You need to call around a lot and you need to ask them first if they have gotten and R in. Thats all you need to ask them. If no, then you may a shot at getting one from them. It seems most places that have gotten and R, need to wait quite a while to get another one and I'm sure they will be asking a ton. Don't rely in internet car search engines. Just type in a google search for ford dealer in the state of : and then start calling them. I think the larger ones get more, but they are also going to have large ADM's. I found mine from a smaller dealer, that actually sells a lot of cars.

Moonlight96GT

Established Member
That 2017 Lightning blue color looks fantastic, in a way, I would like to hold off for that color alone!

Is this the lightning blue?
2017-ford-fusion-spy-photo-inline1-photo-663702-s-original.jpg

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Good luck - I've given up on getting this car ...

Join the club, brother! The luster and gotta-have-it factor have all but evaporated from me. I just can't, in good conscious, plunk down thousands of dollars over MSRP for it, no matter how much I like the car. "Settling" for a non-R version is simply not an option. And for the amount of money dealers are wanting for an R, I would MUCH rather have an Audi S6 with some fixin's and a tune.

Is this the lightning blue?
View attachment 62305

Bleh. Not digging it.

Last edited:

mike.s

Established Member
the blue would look better on a mustang than that car but i think avalanche is the color to have on these. saw one the other day with a black roof and track pack and it was the coolest looking car ive seen in a long time

Wichard20

Established Member
I am in the same boat, been trying to find an R since they been announced. I have found couple GT350 deals that I have shared. If I find another in your search area I let you know.

conceptmachine

Established Member
I like that blue! Needs a bit of sun on it, any color would look bad with that amount of light, unless its black!
That color with black stripes, will look killer! The black stripes are gloss on both the R and 350?

walshtw3

I know a place that you can order a gt350 just how you want it. its in the st louis area pm for details. must leave non refundable deposit

Users who are viewing this thread