Looking for a good tuner for '04 Cobra in Denver area

DenverJay

Established Member
Hey everyone!
I wanted to post and ask if anyone knows or recommends a good tuner for an '04 Cobra in the Denver area. I want to do some minor mods to it in the near future. Stingers and maybe a CAI but I'm not at all in a position to do it myself. So, I'm looking for somewhere in the area to get some of these minor mods done. Any insight is greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone.

DJ

slow91

Established Member
Hey man I can sure help you with those mods. I live in Thornton just PM me if you need any help. If you need an actuall tuner let me know what you need and I can see what I can find for you. I just moved up here and have found that a couple of the shops I have been able to go to don't have much knowledge of mustangs.

DenverJay

Established Member
Thanks a lot!

Thanks very much. I'm not sure when I'll getting some of these mods, may not be until next spring or summer but I'll be sure to keep in touch. Thanks again, I really appreciate the offer. :)

DenverJay

nugen

Established Member
I need to get in on this too! I also just moved to Colorado (Colorado Springs) and I will be bringing my '03 Cobra out here pretty soon. My car is chipped for 93 Occtane gas at sea level. I'm going to get a new program that I hope works in Colorado, but I really want to find a reputable Superchips tuner to verify my tune.

DenverJay

Established Member
Yeah, I'd kinda like to avoid taking it to a rice cooker, err I mean a tuner that mostly works on imports. :) Let us know how your retune goes. I wish we could get 93 octane here, it sucks only having 91. :(

Hey, I wanted to ask you do you feel a noticeable difference in performance from sea level to our altitude? I've heard about it and I know I felt it when I went to sea level with my past turbo cars but I haven't taken the cobra down there yet to find out.

Hope you find a tuner that's close. Keep us updated if you can. :)

Take Care,

DJ

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
might try to PM kpinco or sambandit. They are in castle-rock, but I don't know who does their tuning. It might be mail order:shrug: I've been wanting to know as well, for when my blower-fund gets complete I don't want to go to KC, or St. louis, twice the distance as Denver.

Users who are viewing this thread