Looking for a good Tuner around Eglin AFB

2003Terminator

Established Member
Hey guys, I'm right now stationed in Korea but I will be PCSing to Eglin AFB Ft. Walton Beach, FL in July of next year. Can you guys give me some names of any good shops around? My car is currently in Milton, FL with my dad so it's not far at all from Eglin. I will also be looking for people that like to go cruzin and work on cars. I have some experience but I definitely want to learn more. Any help is greatly appreciated.

sassafras

Established Member
I believe RWTD is in Mobile, AL. They've got alot of experience with Cobras. It's a little bit of a drive, but 100 miles is reasonable.

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
I was stationed at Eglin for a year and a half. You will need to make the drive to Mobile AL to RWTD if you want a reputable tuner. There are also NO performance shops located there that I would leave my car at, however they have a great auto hobby shop and a ton of car guys there. I believe Broke7 is out that way.

WraithCobra

Don't want a GT500
Established Member
I was stationed at at Hurlburt in Oct. 84 and assigned to the 20th SOS untill June 94. Back then I was in a club called Emerald Coast Mustangs when I had a '89 GT. I've only been back there a few times over the years but hopefully there is still a good club in the area.

Last edited:

Wohpony

Established Member
Hey man I'm currently located here in Fort Walton Beach Fl stationed at Hurlburt Field and the best tuner around here by far is XXXMotorsports in Pensacola Fl. They tuned my 03 and is one of the best most professional shops I've ever been to. heres there web site: XXXMotorsports

heres a link to a great Mustang local mustang club: PFO Mustangs.com | Home

They tune with SCT FYI.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
hey man i'm currently located here in fort walton beach fl stationed at hurlburt field and the best tuner around here by far is xxxmotorsports in pensacola fl. They tuned my 03 and is one of the best most professional shops i've ever been to. Heres there web site: xxxmotorsports

heres a link to a great mustang local mustang club: pfo mustangs.com | home

they tune with sct fyi.

xxx ftw!

lwrs10

Chapstick!
Established Member
Yea XXX in P-cola would be the way to go. You can NEVER get RWTD to answer the phone or call you back.

Users who are viewing this thread