looking for a good local mustang shop.

DayzofBliss00

Established Member
I've move down from Connecitcut to the southeast area of atl about 3 years ago and i don't have great access to my mustang shop that perform work on my car. So i'm looking for a shop that i can trust to work on my GT and my furture cars and trucks. Also looking some mustang club or hangouts too. thanks:burnout:::beer:

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
As far as a place for work, Modular PowerHouse

hangouts are few and far between down here on the southside. really aint crap to do. lol. however once spring rolls around we have cruise in's on monday nights at Summit Racing and friday night drag racing at Atlanta Motor Speedway.

there are quite a few local clubs.

antiv6

Established Member
ya i really like mph, friends go there also, some things arent the cheapest but there trustworthy

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
Yeah mph is good, but very very expensive! Another one is MV Performance. thats where my car is at right now!

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
All those are good reputable places. If you're interested in a little more reasonable prices my boys at Hayden Auto and Electric do awesome work. They are down here in mid GA right next to Silver Dollar Raceway. They do all the work on my car that I don't do except for tuning. Eric Brooks at Brooks Speed - Custom Ford, GM, Dodge Tuning does that and he's in Tifton. +1 on Musclecar Evolution too. There are a lot of good guys over there.

Last edited:

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Better hurry MPH is going to be GONE soon and take a heap of money with you.

Amazon does some great tuning as well Rick is top notch plus he ain't moving and will be around incase any problems :)

Last edited:

silverstang23

Established Member
I would go to inject or mv. There are a lot more meets on the northside of town. Like the others said, many more shows will start back up in the spring

DayzofBliss00

Established Member
I know the mustang unlimited car shows back in CT were pretty good. I been meaning to go to the one down here, but i keep missing it. And where is Injected Engineering at?

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
PM your # to me and I will have Rick give you a call to discuss your tuning options.. it is best to talk to all tuners.. then decide

Users who are viewing this thread