looking for a good body shop.

1slohawk

Established Member
I need to get the hood on my cobra painted. I'm trying to find a trust worry body shop that I can feel safe leaving the car. I wasn't sure if anyone on here knows of any good body shops around SE PA. As of right now I'm leaning towards having rhodes do it, but I'd like to get more then one quote.

SC-93SVT

Established Member
I work at Cavallo Auto Body in Newtown Square. Check out our web site. Send me a PM if interested.

SC-93SVT

Established Member
Yes, he's in our Chadds ford location. I'm one of the managers/estimators in Newtown, let me know if I can help you out. My name is Joe.

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
In Northern MD, theres a pretty reputable shop called VP Auto Collision in Forest Hill. Mitch one of the owners is really a stand up guy and will take care of you.

1slohawk

Established Member
Yes, he's in our Chadds ford location. I'm one of the managers/estimators in Newtown, let me know if I can help you out. My name is Joe.

I have the car apart right now waiting on parts. I'll contact you when I get it back together. Hopefully by the end of this week.

1slohawk

Established Member
purnell auto body in elkton

had good luck with them in the past.

but rhodes work speaks for itself!

I like Rhodes since I can trust leaving my car there knowing my car is one of the slowest there lol. I had them do all my suspension work and narrowed the rear on the car. I may end up taking the car, but I wanted to see if there were any closer options and cavallos is close to me.

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
I like Rhodes since I can trust leaving my car there knowing my car is one of the slowest there lol. I had them do all my suspension work and narrowed the rear on the car. I may end up taking the car, but I wanted to see if there were any closer options and cavallos is close to me.

Your car would be the slowest at a Kia dealership too.

krylon-150x150.jpg

get some

1slohawk

Established Member
Your car would be the slowest at a Kia dealership too.

krylon-150x150.jpg

get some

This may be true, but remember my car has run only two tenths slower then your 900whp cobra with 400 less hp lol. I'm down for spray painting it I have the color matched paint for it j/k

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member

Not sure if they were ever there, but at least now they are in the forest hill air park.

1slohawk

Established Member
Thanks again for all the suggestions. I ended up having rhodes paint the hood. It turned out great and it got finished in the time they said it would.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1slohawk

Established Member
looks great man! ron is the MAN!

I dealt with larry this trip down there. They have done most of the chassis work on the car including narrowing the rear and I have no complaints they will keep getting my business for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread