Looking for a friendly run with a 5.0

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
I was pulling on a friend of mine's built 01 GT w/ cams and ported heads and 1.9 Kenne Bell (Non-IC). All I had was a tune. He was making a shade over 400 and I have no idea what I was making. He was disappointed. Good luck!

ModularKid'04

Established Member
I was pulling on a friend of mine's built 01 GT w/ cams and ported heads and 1.9 Kenne Bell (Non-IC). All I had was a tune. He was making a shade over 400 and I have no idea what I was making. He was disappointed. Good luck![/QUOTE

That doesn't add up, but anything can happen!

gottoast

Established Member
To give you a reference which may or may not help when I first got my 2011 stang last year I took it to the track last May with just borla axle backs I ran a range of times from 13.113(2.066 60ft ) to 13.204 (2.133 60ft). I know I ran a Mach I that day however I can't remember which time it was but I know I beat him just by a fender as it was close.

The first time at the track I didn't take great notes on my runs besides what was on the time slip from then on I created a spreadsheet to record mods, times, tire pressure, car races, temp, how much gas in the tank, lane etc.

TGIF!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
LoL @ all the modded 5.0s trying to pick on a little ol' mach1....

ModularKid'04

Established Member
Came all the way to your area Friday night... there was plenty of 5.0s out to run. We were at the park and ride right after the scale after 270.. you missed out.

Right after you told me you weren't going any further than Baltimore? lol

I've never heard about meets at a park and ride off 270

Users who are viewing this thread