Looking For a Dealer Who Has One in Stock

Flyin Monkey

Established Member
Does anyone know of a dealer who has a 03/04 Cobra coupe in their inventory? I have tried to sell my truck for almost a year, I even took all the aftermarket parts off but still no luck, the trouble of selling to a private party is no longer woth the effort so I am looking to trade it in tword a used 03/04 Cobra coupe.
If anyone knows of one sitting on a car lot somewhere PLEASE help a fellow enthusiast out and PM me the place.....Hopefully on the east side of the Mississippi. :beer:

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Try CarMax if there is one near you. They will likely beat the dealer on your truck.

Flyin Monkey

Established Member
Thanks for the replys guys.
Carmax has one in Conn. It's only 10 hours away but like the last 10 Cobras I went after - Someone has money down on it. I looked at AutoTrader and Cars.com. Nothing of interest there. I am looking for a coupe with less miles than what Hi-End currently has in stock, But I will keep looking there.
Thanks Again !

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
If your interested in a auto/whipple cobra with 29k shoot me a PM. The dealer about 5miles said they will work with us, and make something happen

shhak

Established Member
Machinator on ModFords just traded in his HPP built twin turbo car at a ford dealer in TX. Not sure what they'll want for it, but it's a hell of a car.

orangeconv

#uck yea doggy
Established Member
oh thats gona be bad. your never gona get your money out of that. Very nice looking truck though

shhak

Established Member
Planet Ford in Spring, TX... has a twin turbo'd oxford white. HPP built motor and twin 61's. LOTS AND LOTS of money in that car. He traded it in on a new Super Duty.

Flyin Monkey

Established Member
orangeconv - It's almost back to stock - no lift,tires ect. Basically just a paint job - Most of the parts are headed to EBAY

cobramike2003

Established Member
Does anyone know of a dealer who has a 03/04 Cobra coupe in their inventory? I have tried to sell my truck for almost a year, I even took all the aftermarket parts off but still no luck, the trouble of selling to a private party is no longer woth the effort so I am looking to trade it in tword a used 03/04 Cobra coupe.
If anyone knows of one sitting on a car lot somewhere PLEASE help a fellow enthusiast out and PM me the place.....Hopefully on the east side of the Mississippi. :beer:

Meguier Ford Has some. There in Lancaster and Duncannon PA. Try Them

Users who are viewing this thread