Looking for a Cobra

BLACK97C0BRA

97DOHCAMMER
Established Member
Good luck, for it being close to stock and under 85000 and under 7,500, just my openion though.

BMF42

Drive it like u STOLE IT
Established Member
sounds that way. I dont think it's unreasonable. Bolt ons are fine with me. It doesnt have to be stock.

Yeah I said that cause your not going to have a hard time. Just look for the right deal. I think fat paul is keeping his car but it is really clean (little more miles then your looking for) with some decent mods for a great price.

CobraBallz97

Established Member
Yeah I said that cause your not going to have a hard time. Just look for the right deal. I think fat paul is keeping his car but it is really clean (little more miles then your looking for) with some decent mods for a great price.

i know i'll find something eventually. who is fat paul?

brucesvt

Established Member

CobraBallz97

Established Member

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
It may sound insane but hit Craigslist. I don't just mean the one in your city but every major city you would consider driving one home from. (In other words not too far away for ya.) I looked on all of them and found a good deal for my situation. It is only 861 miles away and I will fly in and drive home. I know it sounds crazy but alot of guys have done it, I have done it 3 time now and it's not that bad. My biggest problem was there weren't many Cobras close to where I live in my price range I guess they aren't real popular here. If you aren't afraid to do a little travel and factor that into your budget you'll be fine. Best of luck in your search.

CobraBallz97

Established Member
It may sound insane but hit Craigslist. I don't just mean the one in your city but every major city you would consider driving one home from. (In other words not too far away for ya.) I looked on all of them and found a good deal for my situation. It is only 861 miles away and I will fly in and drive home. I know it sounds crazy but alot of guys have done it, I have done it 3 time now and it's not that bad. My biggest problem was there weren't many Cobras close to where I live in my price range I guess they aren't real popular here. If you aren't afraid to do a little travel and factor that into your budget you'll be fine. Best of luck in your search.

Thanks for your suggestion! I havn't been going crazy trying to find one, just keeping my eyes open for the right car for the right price that's relatively local. It couldn't hurt to check out craigslist from other cities/states. There's no question that I will find the right car, just a matter of time :beer:

John4cam

Established Member
Thanks for your suggestion! I havn't been going crazy trying to find one, just keeping my eyes open for the right car for the right price that's relatively local. It couldn't hurt to check out craigslist from other cities/states. There's no question that I will find the right car, just a matter of time :beer:

You should have your pick with the way things are right now.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread