Looking for a Cobra video

Roush9703

Established Member
I know this is probably a needle in a hay stack but I thought I would give it a shot. This was from around 2003 when Terminators first came out, it was a video being shot from the drivers side of another car at either very slow speeds or a stop. A sonic blue cobra went screaming by under heavy acceleration and that was basically the end of the vid, it was very short. I think the screen name 2fast4U may have been involved? This was the vid that inspired me to get a cobra and over the past 7 years it has gotten shuffled off of my computer somehow. Any help is greatly appreciated.

rookieterminato

Established Member
Did u try youtube cause i just did it and its the first video on my search.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1Gy5EITD9U"]YouTube- 2.2L Kenne Bell on a Cobra[/nomedia]

dooberGN

Established Member
Yep thats the first video that came to mind for me. I showed that to my uncle in 2004 because he was looking for a fun car to buy. He ended up getting a Corvette though.

Roush9703

Established Member
Yep, that's the one and after seven years it still hasn't gotten old. I guess I should have searched Youtube.but it didn't cross my mind. Thanks guys.

SoBlue4.6

Established Member
I love that video :beer:

Look at all of the people in the comments arguing over whether it is a Cobra or not because it has a pony emblem in the grill instead of the Cobra emblem
:kaboom:

Brilliant way to judge what model a car is!! :bash:

This is the exact reason why we have 16 year olds running around in a '95 V6 Mustang with Cobra emblems, claiming to be fast, then getting stomped by some POS Civic, which leads to the Civic driver posting on a Civic forum about how he destroyed a Cobra with only a fart can and K&N stickers. :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread