Looking for a car for sale

iliveanddie

Established Member
Hey I am currently looking for a decently low mileage terminator. Preferably in one of the greys or in yellow. White would be considered. Looking for a car with light mods somewhere under or around 30k miles, and hopefully around 25 or less grand. Plenty of leway in some areas.

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
Hey I am currently looking for a decently low mileage terminator. Preferably in one of the greys or in yellow. White would be considered. Looking for a car with light mods somewhere under or around 30k miles, and hopefully around 25 or less grand. Plenty of leway in some areas.

all your questions can be answered by checking out the "Market" section on the boards..they actually have just a section for Terminators if you can believe that:uh oh:

Mach24

Established Member
there are two here in my area of frederick for sale both are verts one is gray and one is red i don't know if that helps you any but good luck finding one i just got mine two weeks form the same dealer that had these he seems to always have one the dealers name is south street autos i think he also has the cars up on cars.com but i am not sure hope this helped you out good luck with the search

Users who are viewing this thread