Looking for a brand new 2013 GT5?

Kapy

Established Member
Hello everyone,

For those of you looking for a 13 GT5, I was on the phone with my sales consultant who sold me my GT5 a couple of months ago.

The dealership is awesome and he was a really great Sales Consultant as well. I had a wonderful experience dealing with them.

If anybody is interested, he told me they just got in a Red with White Stripe and a Black stripe delete. They are not sold at this point.

I didn't get any other info on the options, sorry.

The dealership is Randall Reeds Prestige Ford in Garland, TX.

My consultants name is Anthony Roach.

Just talked to him today so good luck!

Last edited:

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
Anybody looking for a '13 GT500 can find 62 of them on eBay, and 12 of those are used with a few miles on them and lots of the new cars are BIN's at MSRP.

There are also 435 '13 GT500's showing on Cars.com. My experience is that a lot of those cars may already have been presold or special order cars, so the number available is probably much lower.

Granted, somebody may have trouble finding the exact car they want, but there are cars out there available at this point.
S.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Hello everyone,

For those of you looking for a 13 GT5, I was on the phone with my sales consultant who sold me my GT5 a couple of months ago.

The dealership is awesome and he was a really great Sales Consultant as well. I had a wonderful experience dealing with them.

If anybody is interested, he told me they just got in a Red with White Stripe and a Black stripe delete. They are not sold at this point.

I didn't get any other info on the options, sorry.

The dealership is Randall Reeds Prestige Ford in Garland, TX.

My consultants name is Anthony Roach.

Just talked to him today so good luck!

Lol- the salesman there already came on here earlier in the week trying to peddle them with ADMs earlier this week.

In Abbeville,Louisiana
Bay City Ford
2013 Shelby GT500
Coupe
White/Blue-pretty much loaded out.
Was offered it for MSRP
Should be easy too find phone number on the internet.
I just do not have it now.

Kapy

Established Member
You know guys, exuse me for trying to help.

I do not know what the salesman did.

All that I know is I got my 13 at that dealership for MSRP.

There are a lot of folks on here talking about how hard it is to get a GT5 these days and I offer some advice/help.

Not anymore.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
You know guys, exuse me for trying to help.

I do not know what the salesman did.

All that I know is I got my 13 at that dealership for MSRP.

There are a lot of folks on here talking about how hard it is to get a GT5 these days and I offer some advice/help.

Not anymore.

Woah- don't get your panties in a bunch.

Just saying that a salesman from there signed up last week and pushed those two cars and wanted a $10k adm on them.

Just like you are trying to help. We're trying to help as well- so someone doesnt waste their time getting the run around.

He also said they want to sell local- not long distance- as well as a bunch of other things.

I'm glad they took care of you- just saying they aren't taking care of others on the same fashion

Kapy

Established Member
Understood.

They wanted to sell the car to me at 10k over as well.

I simply told them if they wanted to move that car at MSRP I would be glad to take it off their floorplan.

After that, they quickly changed their mind and we struck a deal.

I just think some folks do not know how to deal sometimes and just might be a little shy in terms of working a deal and never get the chance to see what they could have done or could do.

Users who are viewing this thread