Looking for a blown 03/04 Cobra motor

TheHolyCobra

Widened 10th Wheel Guy...
Established Member
If anyone has a blown terminator motor around here please PM me. Preferably complete from valve covers to oil pan. Will pay for shipping and even local pickup if you aren't TOO far away.

justav6

BRING IT<DONT SING IT
Established Member
If anyone has a blown terminator motor around here please PM me. Preferably complete from valve covers to oil pan. Will pay for shipping and even local pickup if you aren't TOO far away.

i got one,22k, ported blower,richard racing 2.80 pulley, bbk long tube headers, steeda timing adjuster,from blower,to oil pan, 6k$

Cobra80

Established Member
I have a long block with a small leak on the #6 cyl, not even burning oil, still in my car that I am looking to get 3K for.

Alb Cobra

Established Member
I have a blown up engine......waiting to see about a rebuild. If the price is right I might sell it and just buy a built long block from like MMR or something. PM me a Price. Also if you ever plan to get rid of those aniversary rims let me know I am in the hunt for some.....

Last edited:

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
I have a blown up engine......waiting to see about a rebuild. If the price is right I might sell it and just buy a built long block from like MMR or something. PM me a Price. Also if you ever plan to get rid of those aniversary rims let me know I am in the hunt for some.....

You do realize the OP posted this well over a year ago???!!!:shrug::shrug::shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread