looking for a 99'-04' "L"

EATONU03

Established Member
Like the title says, trying to stay around 12-14k, but will go slightly higher if its the right truck.

Things I don't want, black or true blue.... given black looks great when its clean, but keeping it clean is a never ending battle. However, I would consider a black one if the price was right. True blue is pretty much out of the question, but money talks.

Mainly looking for white, DSG, silver and sonic blue.

Also would consider one needing a motor, or one with a kajillion miles that is on the brink of needing a motor in the near future.

onefst87

Established Member
I got my Black one. It is black and that was the first color you nixed, but the paint is great and it has 99,xxx miles on it. I am asking $12k. Here is are a few pics. There are a lot of great trucks out there for the price range you are looking for I just want to throw mine out there.

Lightning01-01-12-PassengerFront.jpg

Lightning01-01-12-DriversSide.jpg

Engine.jpg

Interior.jpg

EATONU03

Established Member
this is one of the trucks i was considering.

but like we both have stated, its black. not a definite deal breaker, but its not really a first choice of mine.

couple questions on your truck.

any specific reason why the hood is removed in the one picture? also, what happened to the lower grille? you stated in your f/s ad that you have an SCT tune on it, correct? has it seen any dyno time along with track time?

onefst87

Established Member
this is one of the trucks i was considering.

but like we both have stated, its black. not a definite deal breaker, but its not really a first choice of mine.

couple questions on your truck.

any specific reason why the hood is removed in the one picture? also, what happened to the lower grille? you stated in your f/s ad that you have an SCT tune on it, correct? has it seen any dyno time along with track time?

The hood is off because I had it, the front grill, and the front bumper cover repainted. The front grill is out because I had something hit me on the interstate and broke it. I purchased another one but actually liked the look of the fluidyne with the open grill. I had thoughts of trying to do a custome grill to look kinda like the cobra but never got my design together. The tune on the truck is done with and SCT tuner but was done using a Lap top and a wide band. I have never put the truck on the dyno, but with the tune that is on it, I ran it at the track about 2 years ago and got a 12.02 in the 1/4. See if this link works. BTW I have had the windshield replaced and it is no longer cracked. Another issue from everyday driving.

th_FirstpassonPortedBlower.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread