looking for a 4cyl 87-93

Lordmustanggt

Established Member
Looking for a good 2.3 87-93 fox in good cond. Soon. Got a friend doing a senior project and want to do the 2.3 to 5.0. Let me know what you got. Pics would be great.

Matt

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
Check out craigslist there are always 4 bangers on there pretty cheap. There was a vert on there last week near me for under a grand.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
It sounds like you're in a time crunhc but if you keep your eye out, you can pick up something nice for cheap. Got my 93 which is pretty clean ( and running to the tune of 38 MPG) for less than 600.

I'd recommend looking on stangnet and auto trader as well.

Lordmustanggt

Established Member
saleen09 said:
It sounds like you're in a time crunhc but if you keep your eye out, you can pick up something nice for cheap. Got my 93 which is pretty clean ( and running to the tune of 38 MPG) for less than 600.

I'd recommend looking on stangnet and auto trader as well.

If it has a good body I might just buy it for myself as a spare car. Got any pics???? Send them to my email [email protected]

Thanks
Matt

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Sorry if I came off wrong but I wasn't offering my coupe for sale. Took me WAY to long to find a nice, clean 4 cylinder for a good price ( wasn't going to pay the 2500+ that most people wanted, especially when gas prices were high.....). had to go to Oregon as well to get it....

My coupe has a straight/clean body with clean title. Just have to look around/be patient for deals to come up......

Last edited:

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Let's all help each other out and keep an eye out for clean coupes under 1k!

I need one desperately, but am completely willing and able to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread