Looking for a 2013 GT500

pete85fox

Established Member
Im looking for a "Red Candy" Shelby GT500 with white stripes. Must have the upgraded front seats with white stripes also.

Glass roof would be nice also. The closer to Texas the better.

Any help would be much appriciated.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Happy to keep eyes/ears open but, FYI, custom searches via AutoTrader and Cars.com were both very productive when I was looking.

Colleton

Established Member
Im looking for a "Red Candy" Shelby GT500 with white stripes. Must have the upgraded front seats with white stripes also.

There should be a RCM with white stripes, PP, EP, and trunk sub (Shaker Pro, I think it's called?) available at Hub City Ford in Crestview FL in the next few weeks. I don't think it has Recaros, but am not 100% on that. Crestview is in the Panhandle part of the state, not too far from Texas.

I spoke with them last week and they said the EDD is Dec 25th, so it'll be there sometime soon. I don't think it's sold already, but I could be wrong. They may or may not want an ADM, that part is up to you.

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

There's one in Clinton, Oklahoma at McKinsey Motor Company.

Red Candy Metallic/white stripes
SVTPP
Recaro's w/white inserts
Electronics package
Shaker Pro

The MSRP is $64,115.

It's been on the lot for 23 days and counting.

PM me if you need anything else.

ponygirl06

Established Member
Havana Ford near Tallahasseee Florida, called me earlier this week to tell me they have a GT500. They had a Shelby when I called looking for a convertible the week before Halloween. I think it is the same car, but I can't remember the details. I couldn't find a car optioned the ways want soi ordered a 2014 from a dealer in S. Florida. The dealer's website lists a RCM coupe with white stripes and white accented Recaro seats. SVTPP, EP and Shaker Pro Audio. Good luck.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
There is 46 '13's on ebay motors, not sure if there is one you are looking for but every day there are more and more showing up.

Willie2

Established Member
go to texasford.com and search every dealer in Texas. I didnt see any red candy when i looked a few weeks back but I suspect that has changed.

H-TownMachI

It's the Hamburglar
Established Member
Gullo Ford shows to have a Red Candy/White but it may have been ordered for someone. Also Lone Star Ford has a Red Candy/Black ordered.

These were found looking through texasford.com.

Users who are viewing this thread