Looking for a 2013 gt500 in Florida

redwolfstang

Established Member
I found a black with stripe delete fully loaded at msrp
if you are interested in that car message me and I'll tell you which dealer.

But I am looking for black with red stripes fully loaded or minus track pack

I found one through autotrader in Jacksonville but they want $92k lol

Anyone else in Florida find a deal?

Looking to trade in my 07 gt500 and 06 vette, need something with warranty ;-)

Sirhc7897

Established Member
They have that exact car at Duval Ford in Jacksonville. I saw it when I got my 11 there a couple weeks ago. Looked to have every option available but they were asking 87k for it...

Not sure if they'd be willing to budge or not but you can check...

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Not many deals in FL... I look around before they were out and couldn't find anything before Oct. With out an add on. Goodluck!

SVT_SRT8

Established Member
bet you could order one from msrp from mullinax ford in apopka,FL they always have the best prices and when 07 GT500's came out for 20k over msrp theirs were still right at it.

redwolfstang

Established Member
I have been turned away at both don Reid ford and mullinax ford. I can't order or they have no gt500's on the lot to sale. I won't deal with greenway ford, just bought a 2012 from them and it was the worst experience.

Sanford is all black with stripe delete. Why a stripe delete???? That's what makes it a Shelby.

Sanford quickly gave me msrp which was $67k

But I have to get a stripe :beer:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Stripe delete ftw!!

But really- buy that car and add the stripes! They're just vinyl- any could vinyl or detail shop should be able to add them for you.

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
Just called. 5K over sticker.
That's pretty f*cked up. I went and looked at that car two weeks ago. I offered to take the car for MSRP and they basically laughed at me.
Last Friday the salesman I spoke with called and offered me the car for MSRP. I posted up here and gave the contact info to somebody in Ohio interested in the car.
Nice to see those @ssholes are still trying to screw people.
:cuss:
S.

eagle eye

Established Member
Stripe delete ftw!!

But really- buy that car and add the stripes! They're just vinyl- any could vinyl or detail shop should be able to add them for you.

I've heard that the list price on the Shelby stripe kit from Ford is about $1500. Quite pricey.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I've heard that the list price on the Shelby stripe kit from Ford is about $1500. Quite pricey.

Don't buy it from ford.

It's about $75 in vinyl and a half days work from a good vinyl guy. I can't imagine it being more than $500 installed.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Guys I called most of the dealers in S.FL before I got my Boss... There were a lot of dealers dreaming about a big pay day. Like I said though, I could have gotten one with my options at MSRP if I wanted to wait til Oct. I drove a Boss and fell in love with it and havent looked back. I hope you all find the one you are looking for!

Users who are viewing this thread