Looking for a 2004 orange cobra for sale with low miles

cobraman800

Cobraman800
Established Member
Hello Everyone,

WANTED!!!!!

I am looking to buy a 2004 Competition Orange Cobra.

-Must have less than 10,000 miles
-Close to Stock as possible

If anyone has one for sale or happens to come across one for sale like this. Please let me know.

Thanks

cobraman800

Cobraman800
Established Member

Thanks for the tips! I called on the one from Auto Trader and he just sold it about 2 weeks ago! I actually had called him last week. However I just got the wild hair to purchase an 04 orange one last week. So I just missed it.

I didn't see this other one on craigslist. I will have to call him tomorrow and see if it is still for sale.

cobraman800

Cobraman800
Established Member
I know Comp O is rare but 10,000 miles.. good luck to you! I love mine!

They pop up like only 1-2 times a year and sometimes not even that often. I have seem a few over a the last years with that low of miles. However I just finally got the wild hair that I am ready to pull the trigger now since I can finally pay all cash and not to do a 3 year financing on the age of the car and have a super high payment.

I am sure you enjoy yours very much, it's a super rare car in that color.

Comp281

Established Member
It took me 2 years to find one with under 10k miles. A couple popped up but they sold quickly. I finally had an early response and got one. You may find one quickly, you may not. It's part luck. I bought my first CO new. On the second one now. Great color!

Bfazona

Established Member
Be patient. I guess my luck was good when I was in the market. It took me three months to find my CO, AND it was only 3 hours away. I found it on Craigslist, of all places. I definitely thought it would have taken longer. The previous owner had five offers in one day, so I didn't waste any time getting it off of his hands.

Users who are viewing this thread