Looking For 96-98 Cobra

CobraBallz97

Established Member
Hello all,

I'm looking to get back into an SN-95 Cobra. Here are the guidelines I'm looking to stay within.

-1996-1998
-Florida (I'm currently located in Ft. Myers)
-Black, White, or Red
-Coupe
-Under ~85,000 on the clock
-$7,500

Last edited:

KazooGS-T

Established Member
I know someone that meets your criteria, except it has over 100k. However, it does have a brand new paint job (just now getting finished); it's white, has full suspension, a tko 600, built rear end, and full bolt-ons.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

CobraBallz97

Established Member
I know someone that meets your criteria, except it has over 100k. However, it does have a brand new paint job (just now getting finished); it's white, has full suspension, a tko 600, built rear end, and full bolt-ons.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Thank you, but I'm really trying to stay within the criteria.

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
Bump for ya.

I have a feeling that opening up to $8K would probably get some more offers. $7K is asking awefully low for less then 85K miles. Most you'll find in that range will probably be beat/abused or need repairs. Just from my findings, that might be a squeeze for one in really good shape.

CobraBallz97

Established Member
Bump for ya.

I have a feeling that opening up to $8K would probably get some more offers. $7K is asking awefully low for less then 85K miles. Most you'll find in that range will probably be beat/abused or need repairs. Just from my findings, that might be a squeeze for one in really good shape.

You got a good point, I can actually spend close to that now. I forgot what was in my initial post lol. I'm going to change that now

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
I am considering selling mine and meet all your criteria but one. Can't sell for anywhere near $7500. See my post in this same forum if you want all the details.

Users who are viewing this thread