Looking for 96-01 Cobra in GA/SouthEast

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Hi all, I am putting this out there for a friend. He will be looking to buy a 4valve Cobra very soon and I am looking on here for him.

The car has to be in GA, or close by in neighboring states. He would PREFER a New Edge car in either White or Black, but any 96 ^ car will be considered. NO HIGHLY MODIFIED CARS(blowers, nitrous, major engine work)!!! Only stock, or light mods(intake, exhaust, gears etc.). Also, no more than 50k miles and in good condition. He will be daily driving this car too. Please post up any cars that you have for sale, and I will give you his contact info and all that. Thanks, Kyle.

Last edited:

fastmach04

Established Member
Thanks Kyle. You're always looking out for me! Hopefully I'll find one on here.

01Laser- As already stated above, I do not want a highly modified Cobra. I consider a terminator conversion to be highly modified. I need something dependable that I can daily drive. Sorry, but I honestly would not be able to depend on that car 100%. Also, I do preferably want black or white. However, you do have a GREAT looking car for red! Thanks for the post, but I'm looking for something else, guidelines are in the first post.

Users who are viewing this thread