looking for 94 black kenne bell cobra in southern MS

Vnomss1

Established Member
Hey Folks,

I'm looking to find a 94 cobra that is living somewhere in southern Mississippi. I sold this car several years back sight unseen to a Gentleman in MD. He did some minor work to the car and sold it I assume through an auction to someone in Brandon, Mississippi. That new owner added a methanol injection, and sold it to someone in southern Mississippi last year. I can provide vin. I'm just looking to find the owner. It's a bit of a long story, but I put a lot of work into this car, and sold it reluctantly. If anybody knows the owner, can you shoot me a PM or reply to this thread? I know it's a lot to ask, but given the specs for the car I'm pretty sure it won't be hard to spot or know the owner. I've run a vin check and check google constantly, but I missed the sale by 4 months last year...

Basics on the car:
Black Exterior
Black/Tan leather Interior
Chrome Cobra R rims with 17x10.5 offset for rears
aftermarket alarm
Saleen tail light bezels on rear
98 cobra hood
gt500 stearing wheel
2 gauge pod on A Piller (boost and Air/fuel ratio white face autometer)
2 gauge pod where center clock was (Fuel Pressure and Oil Pressure electrical gauges white face autometer)

D.S.S Built 306 (might have been updated to a 331 or 347)
Kenne Bell Blowzilla
Tremec TKO
Trick Flow heads
e303 cam
msd-6btm
3.73 gears
tubular k member
methanol injection
frame tied
MAC Shorty Headers
MAC On-road H-Pipe
MAC 2 1/2 in cat back

had pioneer single din head unit
had pioneer full logic equilizer
CD changer in rear
2x10" subs in rear

There's a lot more upgrades, but these were the main ones that would stick out. Thanks for the help folks!

v/r

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread