Looking for 19993 Cobra

Cobrachs

Established Member
If one of our five members with 93 Cobras decides to sell it please let me know. I am looking for a reasonabley priced car. Not a ultra high dollar, super low miles car. The car will be driven. So be on the look out for me and the closer to MACA area the better I really would prefer to see the car in person

Thanks

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
SPRAYED DAILY said:
I hope there still making Cobras in 18,000 years.:-D

Maybe there is a waiting list?

More on topic- I believe that I have seen a couple '93's with FS signs multiple times in my travels through Anne Arundel and Howard County over the past month. If I see the guys again I will try to somehow get some information from them. I believe that one was teal and one was red- both looked clean from the outside.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Does Doug still have his Mike?

If by Doug you mean Wheelhopper, he has a 90GT, not a cobra. There is someone in the MACA down this way with a teal 93 though....maybe Charles can convince him to sell. If I recall, that car was clean.

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
He meant Doug as in "Giz93Cobra." and yeah Dwight, he still has his. He is actually on deplyment for the Navy right now for a good while, so you won't see it get driven much. I can't ever see him ever selling his, but you never know. I know his is as clean as it gets thought with like 30K on the clock....

Charles, I saw on another Cobra site lastnight a '93 for sale that had 33K miles, was all stock, and he wanted 16K for it. Actually not a bad deal considering you still se them for 18+, but it doesn't mean he won't take less. I think it was somwhat local, too. I'll see if I can find the link for you, I think it was black, can't remember.:thumbsup:

EDIT:

Here's the link, but it does not appear to be too local. I'll keep my eyes open for you.

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13709

Last edited:

Cobrachs

Established Member
I appreciate everyones efforts, I have been intouch with a few owners local and not so local but I think I should able to find a car I am happy with soon. Color really isnt a factor, I will be happy with any off the three colors available

Users who are viewing this thread