Looking for 03-04 cobra

Bumper

Established Member
Do you still want a 2003 - 2004 Cobre I have a 2003 redfire, convertible with 37000 miles, light moded, for $22500, phone 903-466-5004,if no answer leave a message and I will call back or text me at that number, pictures avaliable

LethalSVTs

Established Member
Looking to spend no more than $26k want it to have less than 50k miles. Located in Massachusetts willing to travel.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I have a 37k mile Sonic Blue vert, lowered, JLT intake, otherwise stock. Have all documentation for anything ever done to the car including gas mileage. I have a full ad on SVT. Asking $26500 OBO. In WA state.

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03_cobra_chick

Established Member
I have a 03 Oxford White Convertible with Black top for sale on the 03/04 thread. Pics are there and also a nice walk around video. 36k miles. Car is immaculate and tastefully modded for a show car if you are into that vs a power house. Asking $27k but we can talk at $26k. Thanks for checking it out...good luck on your search!

jregis59

I have a 03 Oxford White Convertible with Black top for sale on the 03/04 thread. Pics are there and also a nice walk around video. 36k miles. Car is immaculate and tastefully modded for a show car if you are into that vs a power house. Asking $27k but we can talk at $26k. Thanks for checking it out...good luck on your search!

Awesome i cant open your page for some reason. Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread