Looking for '03/'04 Cobra in CA

Venom Lover

Established Member
Sold my '03 coupe when I moved to Santa Barbara. VERY BAD MISTAKE. :(

Now I've lost my will to resist, and so I'm in the market. Prefer black or the 2004 yellow.

Anything out there?

Also -- here's a really stupid question -- do any dealers still have new 2004s???????

04socalcobra

I'm planning to put mine up for sale next week. It is a black 04 with less than 6500 miles. A few bolt on mods, no pulley, great shape. If you want more info you can email me at [email protected]

I think you will be hard pressed to find any new ones around.

HotSonicBlue03

VNOMISS
Established Member

Thats cute that your going to buy another cobra, I'd probably do the same thing...I can't imagin life without it. Good luck finding the color you want in CA... my friend has been lookin for white or comp. orange for about a month, and no luck so far....we are about to take a road trip to florida.

Fonte

Established Member
Venom Lover said:
Sold my '03 coupe when I moved to Santa Barbara. VERY BAD MISTAKE. :(

Now I've lost my will to resist, and so I'm in the market. Prefer black or the 2004 yellow.

Anything out there?

Also -- here's a really stupid question -- do any dealers still have new 2004s???????

So are you still intrested or have you actually bought one yet ?

Seems that this ad is after the day you didnt show???

Late

Last edited by a moderator:

Daz97Roush

TruckSlut
Established Member
SVTchicksTRD said:
Thats cute that your going to buy another cobra, I'd probably do the same thing...I can't imagin life without it. Good luck finding the color you want in CA... my friend has been lookin for white or comp. orange for about a month, and no luck so far....we are about to take a road trip to florida.
sorry to hijack this thread...just occured to me. u wont happen to be the sisters with the 2 cobras that hang out Starbucks on friday nights?

Fonte

Established Member
Daz97Roush said:
sorry to hijack this thread...just occured to me. u wont happen to be the sisters with the 2 cobras that hang out Starbucks on friday nights?

nope, sorry bro. Glad to hear you hang at starbucks on the weekend nights though.

Fonte

Established Member
Venom Lover said:
SoCal Sleeper,

Yeah, I ended up buying a bone stock '04 convertible (black -- ahhh!).

Thanks for the offer, though. You've got a beast!

no prob, have fun. bring it buy my shop on the mesa, either a thursday or a friday.

Daz97Roush

TruckSlut
Established Member
SoCal Sleeper said:
nope, sorry bro. Glad to hear you hang at starbucks on the weekend nights though.

well..if u were thinking i was asking u if your the one who hanged out there..the answer is NO. i was asking SVTchicksTRD.

But ya glad u know where i hang out. maybe we can exchange phone numbers or something and have like long talks on the phone. :loser:

Fonte

Established Member
Daz97Roush said:
well..if u were thinking i was asking u if your the one who hanged out there..the answer is NO. i was asking SVTchicksTRD.

But ya glad u know where i hang out. maybe we can exchange phone numbers or something and have like long talks on the phone. :loser:
:beer:

HotSonicBlue03

VNOMISS
Established Member
Lol

Daz97Roush said:
sorry to hijack this thread...just occured to me. u wont happen to be the sisters with the 2 cobras that hang out Starbucks on friday nights?[/QUOTE

Yeah thats us... sounds like ima loser for hanging out in a parking lot with cars on friday nights but it was only because the boyfriend i HAD used to work fridays so id be bored. Have you been there?

Users who are viewing this thread