looking for 01 cobra

:decepTion:

Established Member
looking to spend around 16k. somewhat local deals are preferred but i am willing to travel. looking to buy something with lower miles:burnout:

willing to look at a 99 but it must be very clean lowwww miles

Last edited:

liquidfender

Established Member
I'll be selling mine at the end of the month. 2001 black on black, stock minus an 03/04 clutch and has 64k miles. I'd be willing to travel a great distance to meet you, and am looking for much less than 16k. Pm me if interested.

1 VET ETR

Established Member
I know of a silver 2001 coupe with 12K miles. The car is located near Harzard Ky

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
looking to spend around 16k. somewhat local deals are preferred but i am willing to travel. looking to buy something with lower miles:burnout:

willing to look at a 99 but it must be very clean lowwww miles

Just wanted to let you know you can get a 03/04 cobra for that much. Any reason you want a 99/01?

I should say "almost" get a 03/04 for that. But you should look around and see how much they are going for on here.

:decepTion:

Established Member
Just wanted to let you know you can get a 03/04 cobra for that much. Any reason you want a 99/01?

I should say "almost" get a 03/04 for that. But you should look around and see how much they are going for on here.

yea unfortunately im finding them all just like 1 or 2k out of my price range and its killin me

Users who are viewing this thread