looking at shocks

03forme

Established Member
I called Amazon today and found out they no longer sell the antihop shock, now I'm thinking of ordering hal shocks does anyone know which part# I would need and the cheapest place to buy. I am putting Steeda and M&M bushings in this weekend. I hate the hop! Any other sug. welcome.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
You have the 14 mm bolts right. I think you should also do springs to lower the rear-end at least 1" to help get rid of the hop. I have the bushings with 00R shocks and coil-overs which lower my rear ~1.25" and I don't have any wheel hop with Nitto 555R 315s @ 26psi.

Richo

"Ford Parts Whore"
Established Member
Horsepower by Herman sells the same shocks as Amazon, only the price is cheaper. They get 299.00 for the 2 rears! Good luck!

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
we have not offered this product for several months...HBH has since lowered the price.
We have many excellent products to address the wheel hop issue.I would be happy to discuss them if you want to call 410 676 3433

2kbill

Established Member
I had wheelhop w/the F1's. I got the HBH Shocks, which eliminated the problem. Hermann recommends both the bushings and shocks for best results. Give Hermann a call.

Bill

Users who are viewing this thread